Print Only – order individual issues via ISD
- Individuals only – US$ 35 plus postage (single issue)
Online Only – order via Project MUSE
- Libraries or Institutions – US$ 149
Print and Online – order via Project MUSE
- Libraries or Institutions – US$ 169 plus postage
All payments must be made in advance of publication. All prices quoted are in US$.
Currently, it is not possible to buy single articles.
70 Enterprise Drive
Bristol, CT 06010
Tel: +1 860 584-6546
- Language – English, other major European Languages
- Types of Material – Articles, Review Essays, Short Notes
- Subjects – Middle English, Medieval and Comparative Literatures, Cultural Studies (Medieval), Manuscript Studies
- Readership – Academics, Institutions, Libraries
This journal meets the AA level required by WCAG 2.1, governing accessibility for readers. Further information is provided by our hosting platform.
- ISSN – 2516-9084 (print) and 2516-9092 (online)
- Author Contact Details – No
- Keywords – Beginning of article
- Abstract – Beginning of article
- Editorial and Advisory Boards – 24 members: 8 Canada, 10 US, 2 UK, 1 Sweden, 1 The Netherlands, 1 Israel, 1 East Asia
- Peer-Review – single-blind review by two of the Editors or members of the Advisory Board followed by a second double-blind external review
- Online Submission – Email to editors (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rejection Rate – 75% for unsolicited materials; thematic issues are by invitation of the issue editor
- Submissions by Country – N/A
- Time from Delivery of Final Article to Print – 6-9 months
- Time from Submission to Decision – 3-6 weeks
- Citation Indexes – International Medieval Bibliography
- Green – watermarked post-print version available to each contributor for non-commercial academic exchange only, allowing the article to be placed on the contributor’s own institutional or subject repository
- Gold – available upon registration to members of the Canadian Society of Medievalists / Société canadienne des médiévistes for the initial four years of publications, thanks to a generous grant from the University of Victoria, and to other closed lists of scholars by agreement.